Preparation BMW 8-2-2021

Hey peoples!


We are commencing preparations for what we now call Building Momentum Week (BMW). It's basically the same thing as our sprint weeks, just a name change. We have some very high goals as a mission and we're hoping and praying we make those goals. As a companionship we will be trying trying invite 50 people to learn, 48 to church, 21 to read the Book of Mormon, and some goals of helping some members. We will be going hard, so please send some prayers!

This past week was really good too! We went to 2 district councils, had interviews with President Heap, spent a day in Mount Pleasant, and did some more service. And some other stuff of course, like we got a new couch! (He found it online for $40 and him and his companion split the cost, they said it was quite the bear getting it home to their  house) We also saw an 1840 edition of of Book of Mormon at CMU College in Mount Pleasant! That was so cool to see what the style of the Book was back then. And we got to give a blessing to a member in Mount Pleasant and a member in Saginaw. It's always powerful to be able to witness and participate in the power of the priesthood, it's such a blessing in life to have. 

We saw some miracles with finding people, we've been able to set up lessons for this upcoming week with some new people so please pray they happen. We met with a 16 year old named Jesus and his aunt that's a member. Jesus has a strong Christian background and seemed to agree with everything we said so that was cool! Great things are happening here, and greater things are to come! I love you all, and hope you're doing well!

Love,
Elder Williams

Please pray for:
Jesus
Suzanna
Kenneshia
Kareem
Kathy
Nekiya 
Ron


Pictures:
1. 1840 Book of Mormon
2. The biggest weed I've ever seen!
3. Elder Flamm and I
4. Elder Fink and I
5. Elder Reynolds and I 
6. New couch








 

 
 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Phase 3? 3-29-2021

Divisiones y Abuelitas πŸ‘΅πŸ½πŸ‘‚πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ¦½πŸš—πŸ’¨ 3-21-2022

The only light I need is the light of Christ! 10-2-2021