We are at the Halfway Point

Guau! I cannot believe that I am already halfway through my MTC experience! The days have just flown by, it is unreal how fast it has been. I learn so much every day, but somehow I feel I still don't study enough. This is the most I've ever studied anything in my life. I set some pretty high goals this last Friday to memorize about 100 words a day and many phrases in Spanish as well. I was pretty stressed at the beginning of this week and thought that maybe I was maybe being a little over-ambitious. But I hope you guys know the power of prayer works! I prayed for help and guidance that I wouldn't be as stressed, and since then I've wanted to learn the words more instead of just feeling like I had to memorize them. I have not been very stressed since.

     I am able to understand most of what people are saying now, but it is very frustrating that I can't express what I want to say back. But each day I can say more, little by little this language is coming, but it's only been 3 weeks which is so crazy to think about! I hope all of you are doing well, and I hope each day is bright. There's a lot of good in this world, you just have to have your eyes open to see the good.
 
     Elder Williams

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Phase 3? 3-29-2021

Divisiones y Abuelitas πŸ‘΅πŸ½πŸ‘‚πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ¦½πŸš—πŸ’¨ 3-21-2022

The only light I need is the light of Christ! 10-2-2021