Neat! 1-18-2021

Hey folks! It has been a crazy week that's for sure! We had to say goodbye to some valiant missionaries from the TC zone! Elder Keyser and Elder Dunn were two of the saddest to say bye to for now. They will do good work where they go though. We had to drive down to Mount Pleasant for transfers, and then the next day we went down to Lansing to pick up Elder Roberts! He will be my trainee, and he is from Idaho Falls. 

     Besides that, we are doing lots of studies, and having a lot of lessons actually. (Most of them are with Doug haha) This zone has been super blessed though, we think we have more people on date than ever before. Facebook work is still not what I expected on my mission, and I'm still getting used to it, but it is such a blessing! I'm not sure I would've found someone like Doug if not for Facebook. So the work progresses no matter what! 
 
     So yeah, that's what my week consisted of, lots of driving and lessons and studies. Being a trainer isn't easy, but I am still loving life and finding my strength through Jesus Christ and all of your support back home as well! Thank you all for everything you do!

Pictures:
1. The trio for one day
2. Me and Roberts
3. Me and Keyser
4. Me and Dunn
5. Jumping in the Sault chat






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Phase 3? 3-29-2021

Divisiones y Abuelitas πŸ‘΅πŸ½πŸ‘‚πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ¦½πŸš—πŸ’¨ 3-21-2022

The only light I need is the light of Christ! 10-2-2021