4 Semanas Abajo

Hola family and friends! Another week has gone by, and how do these weeks just fly on by. I only have 2 weeks left in the MTC, and then I have to wait another 2 weeks before I leave for Michigan. I'm sure those 4 weeks will fly by just as fast as these 4 have. So this past Sunday we had our stake presidency released and got a new one put in. I will dearly miss President Williams and his counselor  President Crandell, but I also look forward to our new Stake President, President Hall. It was a very special meeting they had and the spirit was so strong. Today I got to spend some time with two friends of mine, both missionaries as well now, Elder Duncan, and Elder Tregaskes. They are both amazing, it's always a blast hanging out with them. And this Monday, my teacher asked me to learn a song on guitar for class tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.

     So one interesting thing is we have a gym class over zoom once a week and other districts have been dressing up in interesting costumes to work out in, such as ski suits and onesies, so my district decided to dress up as cowboys. (It was my idea.) So that was a blast and brought many laughs. I mean, when you're inside all day most every day learning, what else do you do right? 
     Also, I just want to say that reading the scriptures is the BEST! There is so much good that comes from it and it helps me through every day. This has and will forever be the best experience in my life, even though I'm not even in the field yet. All of you take care out there, I'm so grateful for all of your love and support!
     Elder Williams

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Phase 3? 3-29-2021

Divisiones y Abuelitas πŸ‘΅πŸ½πŸ‘‚πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ¦½πŸš—πŸ’¨ 3-21-2022

The only light I need is the light of Christ! 10-2-2021