2 Weeks down, 4 to go

Hola everyone! Another week has gone by with laughter and learning. There is never a dull moment with this online MTC experience. We learn so much every day and I am learning a language much faster than I could've ever expected. We practiced teaching 4 gospel lessons yesterday, and I can understand almost everything that the native speakers are saying. But I still don't ever quite know what to say all the time. But I'm sure that will come with time. We always joke and have fun as a district as well, there's 15 of us going to various Spanish speaking countries that have all our classes together over zoom. It is physically exhausting learning for about 9 hours a day and studying the rest. But it has increased my faith in the gospel and given me determination to move on.

     This Sunday was a highlight of my week, every first Sunday of the month we fast so that we can donate what we would have spent on food to help others around the world, and pray for blessings. On fast Sundays as well, we have a testimony meeting where we can bear our testimony in church if we like. I felt impressed a few days before to share my testimony this Sunday, so I did. The spirit was so strong with me and I was filled with such joy and peace. It was a great experience. After church, we had the opportunity to go visit extended family out camping in the woods. It was so good to catch up with them and to be out of the house for a while. You don't realize how much you love your family or friends until you don't get to see them for a while.
     I hope each of you have a wonderful week, and make the most out of every day. Always look for the good in this world even during these hard times and count the blessings in your life. You will soon find there are more than you think!
     Elder Williams

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Phase 3? 3-29-2021

Divisiones y Abuelitas πŸ‘΅πŸ½πŸ‘‚πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ¦½πŸš—πŸ’¨ 3-21-2022

The only light I need is the light of Christ! 10-2-2021