2 Days Left!! GUAU
¡Hola familia y amigos!
I simply cannot believe that I have
only 2 days left of classes in my MTC experience. That is insane! This
has been the fastest 5 weeks of my life, but you know what they say:
Time flies when you're having fun. Between all the jokes and laughter,
and tears of joy, and this roller coaster ride it seems, I have learned
and grown so much. Best 5 weeks ever, hands down. Between the best
companion , Elder Carson, whom I could talk to about anything, and my
entire district, and our loving and patient teachers (trust me, they
have to be patient with us sometimes), this has been a blast. We had our Hawaiian workout this week, which was much easier than our cowboy
workout (considering the boots and jeans and flannel). I had to perform a
song as well as my companion Elder Carson. And there was so much more.
We played some gospel Kahoots, and I won all 3. We did one in class
though, and Elder Taylor and Hermana Brisbois won. But just because I
won, doesn't mean I'm better, it's just a game. I could tell you that
every person in my district is better than me, they are so amazing words
cannot describe. (Maybe I just have faster fingers). But I am going to
miss this MTC experience SO MUCH!
We had a final
testimony meeting with most of our district which was spiritual and
brought me to tears yet again. They just flood my room with the spirit,
from hundreds of miles away. We had an amazing devotional and learned
that all of us are here at this time and place, because we were meant
for it. Covid and all. Just think of that. God sent you to this time and
place right now because he needs you where you are. And I just learn so
much from the scriptures every night, especially the Book of Mormon,
they're just so ASOMBROSO!!! I listen to or read at least 5 talks from
conferences and Prophets and Apostles every day, and I am SO excited for
General Conference this weekend! I would HIGHLY recommend watching it!
There is no more important time than now to heed the revelations of
prophets in this scary and uncertain world we live in.
Today was amazing, I got to go to my wonderful grandparents house and
learn to make the biscuits my grandpa always made that are simply THE
BEST! Hopefully I retain that knowledge, but even if I don't, I got to
spend time with them and make some memories.
I love you
all and thank you so much for your love and support! Stay happy, look
for the joy in life, and look! My district is giving you all a thumbs
up, because you're asombroso and will remain asombroso SIEMPRE.
Elder Williams


Comments
Post a Comment