1 Month!!

Hello everyone! 

     I hope you had a week as great as you all are! I have been out in the field a month now. Can you believe that!? Because I can't, the time is flying by way too fast. This week was a little crazy, but not too crazy at the same time. We had our normal Tuesday service at Habitat for Humanity and we actually had 3 lessons Wednesday! We were pretty busy that day, it was nice. Elder Keyser and I went down to Manistee to do trade offs with Elder Young our District Leader, and Elder Nichols his companion. Elder Nichols came out the same day as me, and he's supposed to go to Mexico as well. Elder Young is supposed to be in the Congo, and we found out some crazy things while I was with him. Our mission president called and told him that he can go back to the Congo, and Elder Young is leaving December 10! That's crazy! He's finally making it back, we're going to miss him! And we lost Hermana Garcia today from our district, her mission is over her time is up. Sad times for our district.
     While down in Manistee, we found out that someone had driven off the bridge into the deep Manitsee river. It looked like for a good amount of time they were looking for the car it seems. That was not good. Also in one of the lessons this week I held a 13 foot snake!! I did not expect to be doing that on my mission, that was kinda freaky, but it was the guy we were teaching's snake. Also had some more pretty interesting conversations with some people this week over Facebook. And we got to go to a guitar store today, that was so cool! I played an electric guitar for the first time in ages it seems! That was a fun experience, and as well we had this huge game of risk. I started out the worst but got second to last to my companion because I just wanted it to end, it was such a long game. But it was fun.
     So some updates on other things, we still don't have any snow, I don't even know how. And we have had lots of wind and rain but it hasn't been too cold. We got some member meals this week, but found out that since we are in phase 1 with vivid right now, we can no longer accept meals. And Michigan is locking down again Wednesday, I suspect we'll be put in quarantine before not too long. Prayers for this world and the pandemic! Come watch the message President Nelson will give Friday and tell all your friends! I will send the link down below. All of you have a fantastic week and stay safe!
      Elder Williams
 
 
Pictures: 
    1. Me and Elder Nichols
     2. Us 4 at the Manistee lighthouse
     3. One last picture with our district and Hermana Garcia
     4. Me and Elder Young
     5: Our Risk game
     6: Me playing guitar
     7. A fox mural
     
    








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Phase 3? 3-29-2021

Divisiones y Abuelitas πŸ‘΅πŸ½πŸ‘‚πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ¦½πŸš—πŸ’¨ 3-21-2022

The only light I need is the light of Christ! 10-2-2021